The benefits of wearing sunscreen are numerous — it protects the skin from skin cancer, prevents the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots, slows down the aging process — but finding the right one can be quite challenging.
We put several sunscreens to the test, and the Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF 50 became our top fave. Here’s why:
- Very gentle on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc oxide
- It also contains antioxidants and color-adapting pigments that blend beautifully
- It’s mineral, so good for you overall
- Great with makeup and on it’s own
- Looks good on the skin even if you put as much as recommended – 1/4 tea spoon according to the FDA, about double what people usually use
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think:
Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF 50
Watch our video review:
*This post is not sponsored by Bare Minerals, we just love the product.