We are taking the time to give Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Night Cream some much deserved attention.
During the winter months, when the weather outside is freezing cold and humid, while the air at home is very dry from the heat, our skin is crying for some extra TLC. So it might be a good time to try out some extra nourishing creams that will help your skin repair itself and maintain its glow.
The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream is one of our favorites at the moment. Here is why:
- It is very luxurious and nourishing without feeling too heavy
- Absorbs gradually into your skin without making it look greasy
- Soon after applying it, the skin feels much more hydrated and plump
- It contains Winter Daphne Stem Cell Extract, Time Released Retinol and Red Algae Marigel that have rejuvenating and anti-aging qualities
- The BioNymph Peptide Complex helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and boost the skin’s elasticity
- The olus oil and caster seed oil provide extra moisture
- The sent is not too heavy for those who prefer scent-free products
- You only need to apply a small amount, so it will last for a long time
Bottom line — if you are looking for a new cream, you should definitely consider this one. Plus, you can use is not only at night but in the morning as well, if you can’t get enough of the velvety feeling. You can even apply it on your face before skiing or before a long walk outdoors for extra skin protection.
Let us know if it works for you, we would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for other creams that are worth testing.
To a glowing skin! #TheGlamWorkoutWay
**Disclaimer: The post is not sponsored by Charlotte Tilbury. We simply love the products and want to share them with you.