It has been so chilly outside, but that doesn’t mean you have to change your Boss Babe style, your daily routine or your #GlamWorkout.
Here are some of our fave glam winter hacks:
- Wear an even bigger purse that would fit an extra scarf in addition to your gym outfit.
- If you are in a rush and don’t have time to fix your hair, wear your fave barrette that would not only protect you from the cold, but it will also keep your hair in place without squishing it too much. It will add so much style to your look too!
- Have some extra face cream in your bag. Apply an extra layer if you know you’ll be running numerous errands and will be walking outside for a long time. Your skin will thank you.
- We know wearing a mini skirt or a short dress with knee-high boots on bare legs is a trend this season, but there is a big chance you could catch a cold after standing outside for a longer period of time. So why not add some leggings to your outfit, it will look so much more sophisticated, cozy and…. well, warm!
- Pick a stylish coffee mug to carry your coffee or fave tea with you from meeting to meeting or while browsing the stores. You’ll save time and stay warm.
I hope you found this helpful. Do you have favorite hacks that save you time and effort when you are on the go?
Please, share in the comments below and tag
#TheGlamWorkoutWay on social media.